- As a general rule reference books, audiovisual materials and periodicals do not circulate.
- Items may be renewed as needed.
- Students may not check out additional library materials if they have materials overdue.
- Overdue notices will be distributed with report cards.
- Students may check out 2 books at a time for 14 school days.
Media Center computers are for school-related research purposes only :
- Only school-related email
- No non-instructional use/gaming
- No downloading
- Minimal copying only - save paper - use Google Drive to save or use your email
- Students should have signed passes from their teacher if visiting the library during class time
- No food or drink are allowed in the library
- Students should be engaged in productive activity while in the library - reading, research or studying